Keys to Life Lullaby Project in partnership with the Carnegie Weill Music Institute. Fifteen mothers will be guided on a personal journey to write a lullaby for their child while they are serving time at Hiland Mountain Correctional Center. Fifteen Anchorage musicians will be help the women create their song.
You can make a difference in a child's life!
• Hiland Lullaby Funders
• Atwood Foundation
• Norton/Cruz Foundation through the Alaska Communication Foundation
• Alaska Women’s Giving Circle
• Francis Rose Foundation
• Spenard JazzFest
• Alaska Communication Foundation (Social Justice Grant)
• Soroptimist International in Anchorage
• St. Mary’s Episcopal Bazaars
• Anchorage Unitarian Universalist Church
2017 print coming soon!
• Commissioned for the Hiland Lullaby Project.
• Limited-edition print on archival paper, 12" x 18"
• This print ships unframed
• Signed by the artist
Purchase one today!
$100.00 ($6.00 Shipping if Outside Alaska)
Purchase Outside AK
Purchase Within AK
Please send a check for the above amount to:
Keys to Life Alaska
Att: Shirley M. Springer Staten
200 W.34th Avenue #902
Anchorage, AK 99503